About the Course -
SQL, Structured Query Language is popularly used for creating a database. Apart from SQL, there are similar languages like MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, etc. which are used to create a relational database. We have placed more than 300 Candidates as SQL programmer, Database Administrator in MNC’s across the world.
Database management is the crucial part of any organization. The data can be anything, but the important fact is how one entity of data is related to another entity. For example, Your photo and your name should be interlinked for your ID card, so, when you swipe the card at the entry door, it automatically marks your attendance in the ledger database. At the end of the year, you can view your attendance just with a single click.
The course is designed to focus on database creation in Oracle and PL/SQL, Database manipulation, handling and report generation. Students are given in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge to optimize database workloads in all the aspects of the standard practices.
Course Objectives -
• Write queries against single and multiple tables
• Manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
• Use single row functions to customize the output.
• Invoke conversion functions and conditional expressions.
• Use group functions to report aggregated data.
• Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications. • Develop anonymous PL/SQL blocks, stored procedures, and functions.
• Declare identifiers and trap exceptions.
• Use DML statements to manage data.
• Use DDL statements to manage database objects.