About the Course -
Python is the latest high-level programming language which features dynamic coding and automatic memory management. It is commonly used by small-scale applications requiring faster development. So far we have placed more than 300 candidates as Python developer in MNC’s.
Dynamic coding is easier and faster than traditional coding such as Java, C++, etc. Python code is often smaller, smarter and easier to read. For example, when you have to swap ‘x’ with ‘y’, in Java you will typically write a code as
int temp = x;
x = y; y = temp;
Instead in Python, you can simply write
x,y = y,x
It's that simple. There is no need to define whether x and y are integers or floats or strings. This is an advantage of dynamic coding. Also, the syntax for python is easier than any other languages. Most of the web applications use Python for server-side coding as its easy and fast.
The course is designed to give in-depth knowledge of python programming, libraries for data manipulation and analysis. Theory and extensive lab practicals will help students to gain an intermediate skill to work as Python developer in the industry
Course Objectives -
• Basics of Python programming language
• Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
• Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
• Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
• Working with data formats within Python: JSON, HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
• Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.